• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy B-Day to my (new to me) 68 Charger!! Thanks FBBO!

70ChargeDodger

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Bought a White 68 through the site on Sat. a car I have been chasing for 15 years in Toronto.
Looks like it's a survivor from California, white on white on white and red, air, 8 track, disc's, original bill of sale and found a broadcast sheet!!!
Purrs like a kitten and has a hitch for my vintage trailer.
Happy Birthday to Richards (the original owner) Charger born Dec 01/1967!!
Almost as old as me...
Thanks FBBO!!!!!

IMG_0405.JPG IMG_0404.JPG IMG_0369.JPG fullsizeoutput_282.jpeg IMG_0406.JPG

Congratulations on the new to you 68 Charger, a California Charger is as good as they get! I have two California 70 Charger R/T cars and a 73 Charger, and while they did have some rust,they are way more solid than the New England rust buckets that I am used to welding back together!

Congrats,, that outstanding!

WTG on a great score. When you have a second takes some pics of the power steering return hose. I curious to see what clamps it has. Also would like to see pics of the springs on the carb.

WTG on a great score. When you have a second takes some pics of the power steering return hose. I curious to see what clamps it has. Also would like to see pics of the springs on the carb.

Will do, it's a nasty wet day in T.O. but as soon a we get a dry spell I will be photographing everything in detail.

Auto Transport Service
Back