• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday DeltaV

Happy belated!
Hope it was a good day for you.:bday:

Screenshot_20201118-042105_Chrome.jpg

Hi Kevin,
I just checked around, and there is no evidence of you actually posting a birthday greeting on this thread.
Nothing has been deleted, so you may want to check your end.
Thanks. :thumbsup:
Very strange - I just looked back at all my recent postings - and you're right there are none showing what I "thought" I posted. I wonder if I did so but never pressed the "post" button. Well Wayne just missed out on the best piece of "cake" he"ll ever have - w/o paying for it anyway....... Lol

Very strange - I just looked back at all my recent postings - and you're right there are none showing what I "thought" I posted. I wonder if I did so but never pressed the "post" button. Well Wayne just missed out on the best piece of "cake" he"ll ever have - w/o paying for it anyway....... Lol
I've done it myself Kevin......one day you might find what you started posting - it will be greyed out and sitting there waiting to hit the post button. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update and confirming my findings. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back