• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday Don Selleck !

Have a very happy birthday @Don selleck :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

1664947461877.png

:lol:

thanks Kiwi appreciate it I'll have to find an old pic of myself for a comparison :lol:

thanks multi, see your up a bit late too in jersy. I'm usually in bed by now mind won't shut off too much going on.

see your up a bit late too in jersy
Thanks, but in my case, I work rotating shifts and have been for about 37 years now. I am on the midnight shift currently. It's a fact that not only do our lives generally suck, with one weekend off a month but we also die about 7 years earlier than real people! We also work seven days in a row for straight time! We do not get holidays off unless it just happens to be on your day off. It's also nice to know that I don't have to worry about what I will do in retirement as I will most likely be checking out the flame pattern in the crematorium. I am not the only one working these crazy hours on this site, I know several others! Ahhhh, the life of a stationary engineer! :BangHead:

Last edited:
Happy birthday and many more!!
specialbirthday-happy.gif

sorry I missed it yesterday
a belated

Happy Birthday -Dr. Evil-.jpg

Happy Birthday, Don, and many more. Tell you brother, Tom, that I enjoy his TV and movie work. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back