• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Cinco de Mayo to all

And why is it that we Americans are the only ones to celebrate this day??? Hell it isn't in anyway a part of the American experience. Yet we use any excuse to party now won't we??? cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Pretty much yes sir , I know its a corona beer celebration, but as you know we celebrate the battle of puebla, a victory that lead us to a defeat and the occupation of France, and the imposition of a foreigner ruler.

Pretty much yes sir , I know its a corona beer celebration, but as you know we celebrate the battle of puebla, a victory that lead us to a defeat and the occupation of France, and the imposition of a foreigner ruler.
I KNEW I was drinking my beer today for some reason !! :drinks: Well, that calls for another !

Sorry am late Roger..., :lol:

images (28).jpeg images (27).jpeg images (26).jpeg images (25).jpeg images (24).jpeg

Today is the 5th.....doesn't that mean something to anybody? Screw the mayo!

Accomplished by Gen Zaragosa and his Army. It also came into play with our Civil War when France, Britain, and Spain all invaded Mexico to claim the debts incurred by Mexico after it government decided to suspend repayments for 2 years to adjust their repayment. Britain and Spain were satisfied with the terms worked out but France was not and decided to pursue the invasion. The French wanted cotton from the South in exchange for arms which never came to be after loosing. France and Napoleon III were summarily defeated at the Battle of Pueblo. Funny side to this...Mexico thanks to the French occupiers, has some of the best pastries thanks to them FROGS!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Accomplished by Gen Zaragosa and his Army. It also came into play with our Civil War when France, Britain, and Spain all invaded Mexico to claim the debts incurred by Mexico after it government decided to suspend repayments for 2 years to adjust their repayment. Britain and Spain were satisfied with the terms worked out but France was not and decided to pursue the invasion. The French wanted cotton from the South in exchange for arms which never came to be after loosing. France and Napoleon III were summarily defeated at the Battle of Pueblo. Funny side to this...Mexico thanks to the French occupiers, has some of the best pastries thanks to them FROGS!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:
:lol:pretty much yes flicking frogs, and as you know we politely return Maximilian emperor in a small coffin with his legs hanging out, and (poor woman)Charlotte empress crazy, if you ever visit Mexico city go to the chapultepec castle, still have amazing pieces of furniture clothing and jewelry from that era, and yes Mexican pastries is famous worldwide sir.

Auto Transport Service
Back