• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Father's Day!

SteveSS

Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
Happy Dad's Day to all of you fathers. I even posted that in the dog section for all you doggy daddys! I kept hearing Monday is a holiday and I couldn't figure it out, I thought are they carrying Father's Day into Monday? Someone finally explained it's Juneteenth. Whatever, I don't even know what that means except it's an appeasement to Black people. When is Norwegian Day?

Happy Father's day to all!
Going to be a beautiful day hear in our parts. Currently hi 50's, going to mid 70's, not a cloud in the stunning blue sky.
Enjoy!

Happy Father's Day! I am going to our Mopar Club's car show and drags at Sparta, Ontario today.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads!

Happy Farter's Day! So far I think I know who all my kids are......

Screenshot_20220619-124217~2.png

Happy Father's Day to all.... I'd like to know when "European-American Day" is celebrated, so we can encompass all from the various European countries that contributed to make this the greatest nation on earth.

Auto Transport Service
Back