• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy thanksgiving fellas

vintage chromoly

Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
To all my FBBO brothers and sisters....
Happy thanksgiving!
Each one of us has much to be thankful for.
Enjoy your day!

0A7DFB58-AE2D-492F-AE33-117A03ED5C5E.jpeg

Here we wait, looking for the turkey to arrive! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I certainly have a lot to be thankful about!!!!
Wishing everyone a very special Thanksgiving day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Guys and Gals! May "Gobbles" the turkey visit you soon!

Enjoy the Day of Thanksgiving fellas by giving thanks for everything in your lives that is good. Be kind, be generous, and be forgiving. Bless us all, and the USA.

I have MY part of the meal on the way!! Working hard this morning in the kitchen! Loaf of Country White Honey bread in the machine and a fresh Pumpkin pie about to go in the oven.
1122180910.jpg

And a little thanks to the members here, all of you, whether we agree/disagree in other viewpoints, we share a camaraderie which brings us together.

Enjoy the Day of Thanksgiving fellas by giving thanks for everything in your lives that is good. Be kind, be generous, and be forgiving. Bless us all, and the USA.

I have MY part of the meal on the way!! Working hard this morning in the kitchen! Loaf of Country White Honey bread in the machine and a fresh Pumpkin pie about to go in the oven.
View attachment 682034
Butternut squash soup? Enjoy the day and my best to you and family

I hope all FBBO members have a quiet and safe Thanksgiving Holiday!

m8kbyv.jpg

And of course, God keep all our brave men and women serving this great country safe as they spend their holiday ensuring that our well-being and freedom is secure. I raise a beer and a turkey leg to you all!

Hope you all have a great Turkey Day. Yes we have lots to be thankful for. Yesterday was the last of 40 Hyperbaric oxygen treatments for my wife because of a toe amputation that wouldn"t heal. All went well!! Only been a member since this past Feb., you all have been helpful and I hope to delve into more of the untold knowledge here. THANK YOU!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!
Enjoying the parade and then off
to a couple dinners. Might
do some shopping afterwards​

Happy Thanksgiving. We'll be enjoying pineapple upside down cake and , new for this year, peach upside down cake made by yours truly.

We'll also be enjoying a balmy 65 F here in the great state of Oklahoma.

cake2.jpg
cake1.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving. We'll be enjoying pineapple upside down cake and , new for this year, peach upside down cake made by yours truly.

We'll also be enjoying a balmy 65 F here in the great state of Oklahoma.

View attachment 682064 View attachment 682065

Please pm me your address. I should be there by dessert time! Looks yummy! :p

Have a Great Thanksgiving everyone!
turkydance1.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back