• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Thanksgiving

clazar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

And Thank You to everyone who helps me & everyone else with our concerns & problems.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck. And a Happy Thanksgiving back at ya, and to all the FBBO folks. I'm very appreciative of you all myself.

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a great day

preemptive strike :poke:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone here on FBBO

Happy Thanksgiving.jpg
except for leadership

May you all be blessed and PLEASE hug your wives.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has something to eat, a warm place to sleep and folks around you
who honestly care for you.
Oh....and don't forget to watch the WKRP episode "Turkeys Away" as well as a couple of the old MST2K Turkey Day
shows. They're tradition with me!

Yep, the stories of fryer accidents will be all over the news as usual in the next couple days....
I've always wanted to try doing a turkey this way once, but all that equipment for a once-a-year
deal just never appealed to me.

My daughter did a brined turkey last Thanksgiving at her place in Wisconsin. That was THE BEST turkey I have ever eaten !!
This year it will be a smoked turkey, good but not as good as brined. I am sure we will all survive !

Auto Transport Service
Back