• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harbor Freight Free Items No Purchase Coupons

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
HB has some coupons to get free stuff with no purchase.

HB coupons.JPG

http://www.harborfreight.com/

I'm also going there to buy something I saw on YouTube. It's a funnel to sort through random nuts and bolts then put them back in the container.

Hey ! that funnel tray looks somewhat like a half-*** big-block oil filter drain pan I made many moons ago. (to keep the drip off the k-frame)

Dual purpose, I like that and both very useful. Looks like a trip to HF is in order.

It was too cold so I ordered online (paid tax and shipping). I probably still saved money by not impulse buying, as I usually do.

Those free-bee coupons are funny. I went to an estate sale with garage tools over the summer and they had to sell at least 100 HF tape measures. I couldn't figure out why one person needed that many tape measures. Guess if they're free why not.

Hey ! that funnel tray looks somewhat like a half-*** big-block oil filter drain pan I made many moons ago. (to keep the drip off the k-frame)

I use a half gallon milk jug cut in half, works like a charm.

I have one of those trays use the crap out of it. And I have around 10 tapes also!:rofl::rofl:

Not sure if I have 10 tapes but it's close lol. Between my wife and I, the drawer they are kept in can sometimes end up empty so I have to go hunting for them. There's at least 3 floating around the house right now. The kids were bad about not putting things back where they got them but they are not around much anymore.

How many flashlights also they are around her, in the car, in the shop in her purse.......

Auto Transport Service
Back