• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harbor Freight pneumatic stool recall

peabodyracin

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Got an email yesterday from Harbor Freight about them recalling Pittsburg pneumatic stools.

Apparently a concern about the seat breaking off. The email is nicely done on how to identify if yours is affected by the recall.

I bought mine a good year plus back and use the heck out of it. Was a great tool for the money.

Just passing this along.

Wonder if I can send my 3 x 30 year old ones back, seats broken off two and one the cylinder is pooched..

I have 3 of those, the only issue is keeping the wheels on tight. The newest is probably 5 years old.

had one..... the seat broke off.......this was a few years ago

Got my recall notice yesterday. Gotta check the numbers on mine.

Where does the shaft go when the seat breaks off is my concern.

I hope it hits ME and not my car! I'll heal but the paint on my car won't! ruffcut

I've already had one break.

so it becomes stool remover and ripps out your anis . but your car is safe

Thanks, I'll check mine when I get home.

PS.. for you guys that have had theirs break, you might consider calling Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig; just sayin' !!!! :poke:

Thanks, I'll check mine when I get home.

PS.. for you guys that have had theirs break, you might consider calling Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig; just sayin' !!!! :poke:
daaaamn (2017_10_11 10_04_54 UTC).jpg

20220210_160739.jpg

Two in some kind of use right now.

Auto Transport Service
Back