• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harland Sharp or RAS Rockers

m79ded

Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
I was looking RAS and Harland Sharp rockers. I need to decide between RAS and Harland Sharps. I keep hearing negatives and positives on both sets. This is for a street driven car that does end up at track as well making about 650 hp on solid flat tappet. I keep hearing yes to needle bearing and then no because they might break, yes on a track car with limited driving but not on street car etc.... It's confusing. Also I was told that Harland makes rockers for TFS heads that I have and it straightens out the geometry. I saw AndyF post and the RAS look nice I'm looking for input from the Mopar community with real life experiences so I can make up my mind. Thanks everyone and stay safe.

When it comes to these two choices I'd pick the one with the best geometry on the heads you choose. But keep in mind that the amount of lift plays a role.

You could contact B3 racing and get his opinion on what fits best with your set up. No doubt he will suggest his shims but I have no doubt he will suggest what arms will work best. If you contact him, post up the recommendation.

Those RAS sure look impressive. Not sure what cost is. Harland Sharp appears to have both roller on shaft & bushed versions. For street application probably wouldn't do roller on shaft.

I have run both brands with no issues with either.

The Mancini Racing rocker arms are produced by Harland Sharp and I believe they are bushed bore, roller tip. Less expensive as the full roller version. Last I checked the RAS set was $1000+

The Mancini Racing rocker arms are produced by Harland Sharp and I believe they are bushed bore, roller tip. Less expensive as the full roller version. Last I checked the RAS set was $1000+
No bushings in those Mancini HS rockers

Auto Transport Service
Back