• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has Anyone Been Able To Replace The Gauges In A Rally Dash with After Market Guages?

soundhd

Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone makes aftermarket full sweep mechanical gauges that will fit in the gauge locations on a Rally Dash without having to cut up or modify the dash frame in anyway? I know Dakota Digital makes a conversion kit but at around a $1000 bucks (very nice digital set-up though)......just want to replace the temp. oil pressure and amp gauges with full sweep mechanical oil pressure, water temp and volt.

thanks

Not full sweep but Charger Specialties makes fully electronic reproduction instruments. I have their oil pressure gauge and will be replacing the others directly.

Yes I know about CS. They only have OEM type gauge replacements.....not looking for those type.

Not full sweep but Charger Specialties makes fully electronic reproduction instruments. I have their oil pressure gauge and will be replacing the others directly.

Auto Transport Service
Back