• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone done business with Fatmat recently?

CoronetDarter

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
About 6 weeks ago I called the number on their website, left a VM. That same day Tami called back, we discussed their various products and she said that she would send out samples. About 4 days later i got the samples in the mail. Very impressed with the customer service and turnaround times.

Fast forward to about two weeks ago. My car is out of paint and now I'm ready to place an order. I've called several times since; when their VM isn't too full to accept new msg i leave a message. I've e-amailed them too. No responses. I wonder if they're still in business. You can still order off their website but I'm hesitant to give my c/c info, take the charge and no product arrives.

Anybody order from them recently, either direct or through Amazon?

I've bought a couple 100 sq ft kits through Amazon that shipped immediately. Never called the company directly. Good product. Love it in both cars.

Tami just called me back - ordered my Rattle Trap. Apparently she was out a few days and her VM got backed up. It's all good now.

Auto Transport Service
Back