• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone ever purchased from RPM Reproduction Parts?

Trench

Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
I have been looking at these guys for buying some interior parts as there prices look good and they have a lot is stock or so they tell me but I don't know of anyone who has used them so i thought I would ask here. You can see them at http://www.rpmparts.ca/index.html. Anyone have any feedback for this site?

Thanks for the feedback Sahara.
BTW, where in NWT are you?

Cool, been to both Hay River and Sudbury. I used to loop around Hay River, Yellowknife, Inuvik, and Rankin Inlet to do service work.

I live in Saskatoon and have purchased some things there. Lots of Mopar guys get parts from them, often the little things you need but can’t find - clips, rings, etc. Other makes too. Nice it’s in Canadian $ if you’re in Canada.

I live in Saskatoon and have purchased some things there. Lots of Mopar guys get parts from them, often the little things you need but can’t find - clips, rings, etc. Other makes too. Nice it’s in Canadian $ if you’re in Canada.
Thanks for the feedback, and yes nice to find Canadian suppliers for us Canadians.

I placed an order from RPM for a headliner and some lenes, I'll update this post on how it goes.

Here is my update.
Received the order today, everything was well packed and arrived in good order. I placed the order by phone last Friday late in the day and he told me he would ship it on Monday so to have it by Friday in not bad at all. Shipping charge was $35. I compared this to the prices I get from Canada Post, they show $28 for 9 day delivery and $65 for 4 day delivery so $35 is very fair.
Overall I would give a positive rating and will be a repeat customer.
I hope this helps you with your shopping

Auto Transport Service
Back