• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone gotten a $1,200.00 check yet?

Nope. I probably wont get one because I owe back taxes anyway...

Ah nope

Don't qualify so not waiting..

I find it interesting that the IRS has provided a option on their website to select if you don't file taxes. Just to make sure that you get your stimulus money, right.

Mine is pending for tomorrow.

My son qualifies, but he feels bad about it because he has not lost his job - he is doing OK.

I just don't understand why they didn't tie this in to the unemployment process - would have made better sense to me.

Just curious.
Yes, $2400 posted to my account overnight. Money I don't need. I'll give some of it to my children since it was stolen from them anyway. Also, the $1K finder's fee offer I made weeks ago still stands if a bonafide buyer is found for my '70 Super Bee.
:bananadance:

Last edited:
A few guy's at work have already gotten theirs.

If Your SS money gets directly transferred to Your bank, then why can't The Govt. use that info to deposit the stimulus money ?

If Your SS money gets directly transferred to Your bank, then why can't The Govt. use that info to deposit the stimulus money ?
Because it's the Government. The IRS, not the SS administration, is in charge of distributing the stimulus money. The primary means the IRS is using to get the money out the fastest is to use 2018 and 2019 tax returns...if you elected direct deposit for a refund in those years you get the money first.

Last edited:
Yes, $2400 posted to my account overnight. Money I don't need. I'll give some of it to my children since it was stolen from them anyway. Also, the $1K finder's fee offer I made weeks ago still stands if a bonafide buyer is found for my '70 Super Bee.
:bananadance:
You are a stand up guy Don. Also can't believe you haven't sold your car yet...

Nuthin Yet, but I did get an email saying that mine will be printed in Confederate Currency!

My son qualifies, but he feels bad about it because he has not lost his job - he is doing OK.

I just don't understand why they didn't tie this in to the unemployment process - would have made better sense to me.
....too complex.....the IRS is not exactly a well oiled machine, unless you were a registered voter for a certain party......

Auto Transport Service
Back