• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone here used a 69 Camaro spoiler on their 68-70 Charger?

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
On another site, I have seen several pictures of 68-70 Chargers with small black plastic spoilers that were originally designed for 69 Camaro models. I was impressed with the look, so yesterday I bought one. $37 with tax. It looks like it will fit the contours of the valance quite well, but I will have to trim the ends because they exted to the bulges in the valance that house the turn signal/parking lamps.

I recently saw something on this somewhere too but can't remember where. There were pics though.

:eek:

Attachments

• 0602021618.jpg
    0602021618.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 601
The only spoiler/wing that belongs on a 2nd gen would be a big, big wing!!!!

He is talking about one up front on the lower valance.

I guess you REALLy dont care for anything other than a total stock car?
R E A L L Y?
Are you this way with your women too? Armpit hair is natural. Does your woman retain all of hers?
Weeds in the yard are natural. Do you let them grow wild without removing them?
You mentioned that I display my immaturity in my posts, but what do you think that others may glean from YOURS? It appears that you come across as an intolerant, narrow minded purist who points and insults whoever you want from the safety of your home. Do you do anything other than sit at the computer all day, waiting for the opportunity to criticize someones modifications? maybe a nice looking guy in a red Charger once stole your woman or beat you in a race and you can't get past it.
Continue to drive in the slow lane at 55 with your stock engine and drum brakes while those with an innovative spirit pass you by.

I guess you REALLy dont care for anything other than a total stock car?
R E A L L Y?
Are you this way with your women too? Armpit hair is natural. Does your woman retain all of hers?
Weeds in the yard are natural. Do you let them grow wild without removing them?
You mentioned that I display my immaturity in my posts, but what do you think that others may glean from YOURS? It appears that you come across as an intolerant, narrow minded purist who points and insults whoever you want from the safety of your home. Do you do anything other than sit at the computer all day, waiting for the opportunity to criticize someones modifications? maybe a nice looking guy in a red Charger once stole your woman or beat you in a race and you can't get past it.
Continue to drive in the slow lane at 55 with your stock engine and drum brakes while those with an innovative spirit pass you by.

thank you !!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back