• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone used a Car Vending Machine

So what do you do when your truck gets stuck in the machine like a bag of chips? Be hard to rock that bad boy

Nothing new..

Check out how they shipped vega's pretty cool
page_88ce7406380665fd-large.jpg

half_88ce74064360d62b-large.jpg
page_88ce74065a66a552-large.jpg

page_88ce7406501930a2-large.jpg

Last edited:
I remember the Vegas had some fluid leaking problems be stacked vertically on train car. If the vending machine save the customers a lot of dough I'm all for it.

I remember the Vegas had some fluid leaking problems be stacked vertically on train car. If the vending machine save the customers a lot of dough I'm all for it.

I thought it was that they had so many problems with vandalism on the open carriers. Rock throwing ect.

I need one of these for the back yard-

Automated-mini-smart-vertical-rotary-parking-system.jpg

I'm going to say it - another job lost to automation . I know dealing with a salesman isn't always the most pleasant .
I also know there are quite a few new jobs designing and implementing such a machine but not everyone has the capabilities to do those things . Some people in our world need to be workers , drivers , assemblers etc .
You can guess it I am a salesman not for cars and have sold automation ,electrical , and other products for years and honestly love to be around automated systems .
It is a very unique way to purchase a car .

Auto Transport Service
Back