• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

has anyone used 'CarID' to order wheels and tires

Ray70Chrg

Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
seems like they have a good selection of both wheels and tires. They guarantee fitment to your car, mount and balance, supply new lug nuts, and ship for free. Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them and what the end results were. If you have never heard of this, just google the tire size you're interested in and they will pop up with the other usual outlets.

I was a little leery of their ebay listings.

There was some odd "catch" IIRC.

I have used them through the shop for rims for newer cars when customers have bounced them off curbs in the winter. I have had good results with no problems. Haven't ordered tires though. I usually go through their website not ebay.

They're drop shippers, are they not?
I won't do business with them. Too much negative about them online...

I seem to remember there was some sort of overlay agreement you had to agree to in addition to the normal ebay stuff.

Scared me off. They must have paid ebay a **** pile to get that agreed to and all that code written.

Pretty sure that's where I ordered my QuickTime bell housing from, they had better prices.. no issues.

Auto Transport Service
Back