• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hate it when the temps drop more than 50 degrees in a matter of a few hours

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
Was in the mid 80's yesterday and 34 this morning. Might hit 45 for a high today. This yo-yo effect is about to kill me. The temps have been in the high 70's to the mid 80's for the majority of December! Glad things ain't burning.....at least not yet but there's always someone misusing a space heater somewhere around this place.

Yea same here 70ish here today. Later this afternoon into the night calling for snow..

Lord, the wind too. 15 up here
More than 15 here!! The weather app says 25 but I can hear the highlines out back howling and that's a good indication of higher speeds. At least the sun is trying to come out. I'm in the shop right now but about to go in the house and maybe come back out later on this afternoon.....that is if the sun comes out and helps put a bit of heat back in it lol.

We were at -34 two days ago. Sitting at -2 this morning.

Yep, 70's here yesterday afternoon. Currently 57 and dropping; will be in the 20's by morning
with a dumping of snow accompanying it.
The rain last night was incredible - the bottom fell right out of the barometer and all hell
broke loose, thankfully without the twisters some other unfortunate souls witnessed.

As a "human barometer" (yep, I are one), last night pretty much has just blurred into today,
thanks to not being able to sleep (pain bucket ran over the sides).
Now I'm going to go fix the roads so we'll be ready for more of this "New England Southern
Command" BS.

Was 30 degrees in phoenix a couple hours ago. Coldest it has gotten since 2019.

Yep 60 degs here today, 29 degs tomorrow with a chance of snow. Haven't seen any sunshine for I don't know how long.

You really have to watch for condensation out in the garage when it swings from cold to balmy warm overnight. Hate when that happens.

We were at -34 two days ago. Sitting at -2 this morning.

You win! I head to Alberta on Wednesday to meet my new (and first) grandson! Looking forward to that, but not the temperature. It's 20 degrees F right now in London, ON.

Not enough sunlight here to make big temp changes. Lots of wind, though. That makes things ugly. New Year’s Eve was -40 by the lake. A mile inland was a balmy -36.
5C964DEB-CE69-4899-A979-9155DBC13F88.png

Currently 80 here but its very windy with rain on the way this afternoon. Supposed to be 36 in the morning with a high of 50 tomorrow.

God: "I made you humans as warm-blooded mammals. You would be most comfortable in warm climates
therefore".
Climate Activists: "B-b-b-but GLOBAL WARMING! CLIMATE CHANGE!" *grunt*
God: *sigh* (Guess I should have increased the intellect on that species...)

Also God: "Fine then, have it your way" (cranks down the heavenly thermostat).

God: "I made you humans as warm-blooded mammals. You would be most comfortable in warm climates
therefore".
Climate Activists: "B-b-b-but GLOBAL WARMING! CLIMATE CHANGE!" *grunt*
God: *sigh* (Guess I should have increased the intellect on that species...)

Also God: "Fine then, have it your way" (cranks down the heavenly thermostat).
Just got done clearing the drive and the shop lot. -5 this AM its now 8 above almost feels warm in the sun.
Not much for snow just a 3 or 4 inch dusting over the light freezing rain :luvplace:

Was in the mid 80's yesterday and 34 this morning. Might hit 45 for a high today. This yo-yo effect is about to kill me. The temps have been in the high 70's to the mid 80's for the majority of December! Glad things ain't burning.....at least not yet but there's always someone misusing a space heater somewhere around this place.
you seem to be "cranky" :)

Auto Transport Service
Back