• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have 69 coronet 500 standard dash need rallye dash.

DanJ

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
What years of rallye dash can I use? Can a charger dash work? Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks all.

there are differences in how 68-70 look, but the dimensions would allow any of them to fit. Different dash pads, different lower pads, different gauge bezels for trim levels. Only 68-69 have ignition key provision. 70 glove box is different. ash trays are different.
where are you located?

there are differences in how 68-70 look, but the dimensions would allow any of them to fit. Different dash pads, different lower pads, different gauge bezels for trim levels. Only 68-69 have ignition key provision. 70 glove box is different. ash trays are different.
where are you located?
Thanks for the great info. I am new to this forum, I see on ebay a b-body forum member has a dash, but I don't know how to find it or use for sale item look up.

To search on this site just start typing in the search box in upper right and then it will ask you what forum you want to search in.
I've got at least 1 full rallye dash frame myself, that's why I was asking where you are located. Expensive to ship.

To search on this site just start typing in the search box in upper right and then it will ask you what forum you want to search in.
I've got at least 1 full rallye dash frame myself, that's why I was asking where you are located. Expensive to ship.
I am in Columbus, OH 43207

Auto Transport Service
Back