• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have any of you seen this?

slimt

Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score

If you havent. Its pretty good.

I dont watch much for shows but this was good.

Yes, I liked it.
The wife and I watch a lot of westerns.

Edit- for me, new movies with all the "action" and "effects" looks like a bunch of pinwheels spinning away on the screen....I cant follow it "my brain" or my eyes just don't get it.

Also, am I the only person in the world that thought the Matrix was stupid?

Last edited:
looks interesting

Yes, I liked it.
The wife and I watch a lot of westerns.

Edit- for me, new movies with all the "action" and "effects" looks like a bunch of pinwheels spinning away on the screen....I cant follow it "my brain" or my eyes just don't get it.

Also, am I the only person in the world that thought the Matrix was stupid?
The effects that were in the Matrix were outstanding.
But as for most movies these days Im not into cheap action and effects . Days gone by were way better

It was strange but held my interest. Buster is just a small portion of the show.

new movies with all the "action" and "effects" looks like a bunch of pinwheels spinning away on the screen....I cant follow it "my brain" or my eyes just don't get it.
I'm hip. I prefer good old-fashioned dialogue - Bogie and Bacall; Blazing Saddles, etc. ….Well, a good car chase never hurt anyone either.:steering:

Watched it and thought the whole movie was going to be a comedy. The other stories in it are not funny but poignant. I love the Coen brothers movies. A spoiler from the first story.

I watched it also. Steve SS is right on. I wasn’t expecting it to be what it was either. It was a good movie.

Auto Transport Service
Back