• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

have begun on charger again

Rob D

Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
So after a Long break due to shoulder surgery due to me being injured in the military I have begun tear down on my charger 66 once again. last weekend removed the doors and one fender. thank god I haven't gotten rid of anything just was informed by a supplier that front outer fenders are not produced due to low demand on them. So i will be pounding and welding forming those to be reused. any and all help in locating panels and or parts please send my way if you are so inclined to will help this project. goal is to have at paint before end of winter so I can get her running and show case her. Have found a block 383 not a wedge that I was looking for though but have my eye open for one just in case before I build her up for that. will include so photos later. any and all advise helpful

Always liked the Gen 1 Chargers, especially the interior. Good luck with your build! 440'

Hey Rob, I live outside of Pendleton. I might have a source for a few parts, what do you need? The guy I know has a little bit of everything, I’d just have to ask if he’d part with it.

Hey Rob, I live outside of Pendleton. I might have a source for a few parts, what do you need? The guy I know has a little bit of everything, I’d just have to ask if he’d part with it.
Well basically The front lights transmission cluster and bezels. The people who owned the vehicle stripped it clean pretty much so I'm basically Dealing with a shell. Lot of exterior is there Yhe took grille and light lenses rear

Auto Transport Service
Back