• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you guys seen the Holey Goat?

SteveSS

Local time
9:24 PM
Reaction score
Yes, it's a Pontiac but I thought it was funny. A guy took what he calls the world's worst GTO and get's it running and enters the Autorama World of Wheels Car Show. I'll let you discover the rest.

I watched the engine teardown. It was amazing. There was one sparkplug missing and the mud dauber wasps had made a home inside the crankcase. When he pulled the oil pan there was a solid mass of mud in the shape of the pan going up into the rods and crank.

This guy does NOT take himself seriously and that's the fun.

I remember when he picked this car up and thought he was nuts but turned out to be a funny guy. Actually love the car and he has fun which is what it's all about !!!
The crowd seemed to really love it.
Lost to a motorized bar stool. How can it be better than that :rofl:

I remember when he picked this car up and thought he was nuts but turned out to be a funny guy. Actually love the car and he has fun which is what it's all about !!!
The crowd seemed to really love it.
Lost to a motorized bar stool. How can it be better than that :rofl:
Isn't that stuff voted on by the attendees?

That I do not know.
Maybe someone here does.
Years ago I did a couple of shows where you marked each car that came through a judging lane and the one from each class that had the fewest mark offs won the trophy but I've seen some that took votes depending on the class. I would have voted for that GTO over some motorized bar stool lol After all, it's a car show and not a cart show, right? Imo a motorized bar stool belongs with go carts or a sub category that allows bar stools in the carting class.

Wow, it runs! The sound is great! Wonder how he did it.
THAT is a steaming pile.

I've entered shows like that. Usually you have to submit photos.

Guy has too much time on his hands.. You see the video where he tore the motor apart?

I can't imagine the small in that car...and the **** music at the end of the video doesn't help either :lol:

Last edited:
I thought you were talking about the guy with the seven Superbowl rings!

Wow, it runs! The sound is great! Wonder how he did it.
THAT is a steaming pile.

I've entered shows like that. Usually you have to submit photos.
Not much different than what the crew on Road Kill does lol

PS other than that awesome smell of hot engine and ICE exhaust.

I think Texas is pretty dry. It doesn't look like it has much in it to have a smell.
Depends what part of Texas it came from. The prevailing winds in the summertime are from the southeast in the Houston area and that comes in directly from the Gulf. When the Sun goes down the humidity can be 85% or better. Sucks

Depends what part of Texas it came from. The prevailing winds in the summertime are from the southeast in the Houston area and that comes in directly from the Gulf. When the Sun goes down the humidity can be 85% or better. Sucks

It can get pretty bad here because we have a lot of water and green stuff growing - great farmland. That's one reason there are a lot of horses and cattle here. Putting the politics aside, geographically this is a beautiful state. Run by clowns.

It can get pretty bad here because we have a lot of water and green stuff growing - great farmland. That's one reason there are a lot of horses and cattle here. Putting the politics aside, geographically this is a beautiful state. Run by clowns.

Hey, this is Dalton with Pole Barn Garage, just wanted to say I'm glad you guys dig it. Have you seen the Roadrunner "Rolledrunner" I'm doing next?

Yes, it's a Pontiac but I thought it was funny. A guy took what he calls the world's worst GTO and get's it running and enters the Autorama World of Wheels Car Show. I'll let you discover the rest.

I watched the engine teardown. It was amazing. There was one sparkplug missing and the mud dauber wasps had made a home inside the crankcase. When he pulled the oil pan there was a solid mass of mud in the shape of the pan going up into the rods and crank.

This guy does NOT take himself seriously and that's the fun.

Auto Transport Service
Back