• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Head porting with Uncle Tony

He has some great, informative videos.
I trust his opinion when you take into account his history.

I've been following him since he started his YT channel.
Most of it is experienced, seasoned common sense and good to have out there.
That said...
Upon occasion, corners are cut and stuff isn't so hot, like that engine they spent
a weekend throwing together to run up to Nick's Garage for dyno testing.
Some really shoddy work on that one, followed by some serious excuse making...

I'm not too fond of what he did with "Lambchop", either (the guy who did most of the grunt work and was to be the driver on "Project Bottle Rocket").
The dude got cancer and had a slow recovery and when it was time to take the car to the strip, Tony spent the evening chewing on the guy for driving technique....
and wound up cutting him out of the project and off his channel.
Not cool.

Most recently, his video on the Torino King Cobra was excellent - he shut up and let the owner do the talking, as he should.
He's done several with the guy who owns a Talledega, a wing car and a Cyclone Spoiler that were similarly excellent, too.

All in all, a vast pool of experience and knowledge is there and he shares readily.
Too bad it turns out, he ain't as decent a fella as he needs to be sometimes...

IMG_5179.jpg
Dang I have that cast iron taste in my mouth now....:lol:

I keep my shop vac running with the hose clamped to the back side of the port...... Works great...

Early stages of polishing the chamber...

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back