• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heading to Fort Myers FLorida

1962savoy

Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
HI guys not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. I heading to Fort Myers Florida in February and was wondering if anyone knew of any wrecking yards that might have cars to pick from or any other good Mopar things in the area like swap meets??
Thanks in advance

Florida isn't really the prime state for Mopars, they are scarce down here; few and far between. Good luck in your journey to snatch up a few parts though.

There is a fair enough Mopar crowd down here.

However, cars rust from the top down, with about the same severity as they rust from the bottom up, in the Northern (salt) states. Rear window, cowl, and C pillar rust is accelerated, so finding good sheet metal is just as difficult as up there.

I think there is a regular swap meet in the Sarasota area.

There is a monthly swap meet in Sumter County, but it's typical 50% chevy 25% other gm, 15% ford and 10% other including Mopar. The "big" show is Feb 19, and might attract more Mopar stuff.

You just missed Mopars of Brevard in Melbourne.

There's a cool salvage yard North of Orlando, that saves, parts and sells classic cars in addition to general salvage- American Auto Salvage, in De Bary.

J and J in Starke (Ocala) has ONLY vintage Mopar parts. He has almost everything, but is top dollar only.

if your driving be sure to give yourself a couple hours in ocalla fla and visit. http://www.garlits.com/ what dates there a lot of nice sized car show and tracks in our area/south of tampa

Last edited:
If you are in the Fort Myers area you should look us up, I belong to a car club (Hot Chili Rods) in Cape Coral, we have about 100-140 members depending on the time of year. I am the "Mopar king" of this club, well actually there are about 5 of us Moparheads in the club. The club gets together every Friday for a big chili dogs lunch, also Monday and Wednesday night cruise ins., there is a "Mopars vs the world" car show this coming Saturday at the Muscle car museum in Punta Gorda (20 miles from here). You are more than welcome to join us if you wish

Auto Transport Service
Back