• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Headlight bracket for 69 satellite gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

revmaster

Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have a headlight bracket passenger side for a 69 satellite gtx ? it's tacked to the fender. it is curved bracket and has 2 holes in it to mount the headlight bezel.

Anyone have a headlight bracket passenger side for a 69 satellite gtx ? it's tacked to the fender. it is curved bracket and has 2 holes in it to mount the headlight bezel.

This? High beam, low beam, both?
8A1FD22B-7B8E-42CF-9EA2-18B41FA7A094.jpeg
BE434527-2D39-40B0-AC3A-0E180DC71EB0.jpeg

Revmaster dont forget,.. you'll need the headlight sockets (pass side #886 & #887) that have the adjustment screws and springs, that hold the headlamps and trim rings too..
HR20

Let me know what you need. It`ll give me an excuse to go for a ride and deliver it.

the one in the first picure. I have hi and low . the one I need is for the outer headlight which I think is high .how much do you want for them.[/QUOTE]

I hadn’t thought about it really. Was thinking it was better to leave it as part of the whole fender, which is actually pretty darn rust free, just has the obvious dent. If you’re in dire straits shoot me an offer via a pm and we’ll see I guess. I’d need some time to remove it etc....
I see there’s also a fella in Ontario that has one and actually wants to deliver it? See what he says and then let me know and between everyone we’ll see what we can do to get you one.
Cheers

I have some `68 fenders that I could rip one off of if you need.

the one in the first picure. I have hi and low . the one I need is for the outer headlight which I think is high .how much do you want for them.

I hadn’t thought about it really. Was thinking it was better to leave it as part of the whole fender, which is actually pretty darn rust free, just has the obvious dent. If you’re in dire straits shoot me an offer via a pm and we’ll see I guess. I’d need some time to remove it etc....
I see there’s also a fella in Ontario that has one and actually wants to deliver it? See what he says and then let me know and between everyone we’ll see what we can do to get you one.

ok Thanks .. Ill try and see what he has first and go from there

Is this the one? The fender is off of this car but I don’t think I’ll ever use it.
4E3DCDBB-2B38-46EE-B8DF-DCD417AC61DA.jpeg
4613CBA3-D394-4725-9969-4E15708FBE29.jpeg

I don't see the bracket I need in the pic. but thanks anyway. mainly looking for this bracket . thanks for sending me the photo and looking .

Revmaster Do you have a picture of what you need??

20200328_133255 (1).jpg
its this bracket about 8 inches long. I would take part of the fender too but if can just get the bracket. that would be ok too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back