• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight splashshield placement???

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score
Does anybody out there with a 69 Charger know exactly where these shields go? I bought these along with all the other gaskets and weather stripping for the car, but can't seem to figure out what they attach to.

P3050060.jpg

Description/contents
Complete set of correct fitting 1968-69 Dodge Charger headlight splash shields. These are located behind the headlights under the fenders.

Description/contents
Complete set of correct fitting 1968-69 Dodge Charger headlight splash shields. These are located behind the headlights under the fenders.

Yeah, I have seen that description as well as the colored drawing in the Year One book. Old age must really be setting in on me, but I just don't see where all the little clips attach to.

Here it is on a 1970 Road Runner. Hope this helps

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

Thanks a bunch hsorman. I just needed a good swift kick to get me going in the right direction. All kinds of little holes on the inside of the wheelwell for mounting them. And here I was looking for a spot to tuck them behind the headlights, they are called headlight splashshields after all. Learn something new everyday.

Auto Transport Service
Back