• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight switch connector

Dave532

Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for the connector/plug/pigtail that connects to the back
of the headlight switch under the dash for a 68 - 70 Charger.

The car is a 69 but I am using electric headlight doors and building my own
full harness kit so I would prefer not have to buy an entire factory harness when
I only need the connector itself.

I am assuming 71-74 connectors are different...if not I would be happy to use one
of them as well.

Thanks,

-Dave

I have a connector from an old harness. Ill have to check out its condition.

If you cant find one from a member, check out Ron Francis wiring. They may have them for sale.

The one I have comes from a 69 Roadrunner/Satellite harness.. The harness is chopped up so its not a big deal. I just need to make sure its not broken.

The one I have comes from a 69 Roadrunner/Satellite harness.. The harness is chopped up so its not a big deal. I just need to make sure its not broken.

I would appreciate it, thanks much.

Ok I checked it out and it seems to be in good shape nothing broken. Not sure what its worth.. Ill get you a picture of it.

One of the connectors is not in good shape. Its the round one I believe for the ignition switch. The others are in decent shape. The connector with the small tab/lock on it does have the tab but its broken in the middle and could be glued. Sorry I haven't actually laid eyes on the harness in a while. But here are some pictures. In pictures 5,6 the tab has a beak in it. But both pieces are still there and could be glued.. Didn't realize that was broken until I took the picture. And in the last picture I believe is the ignition connector its broken pretty badly.
IMG_2969[1].JPG
IMG_2970[1].JPG
IMG_2971.JPG
IMG_2972.JPG
IMG_2973.JPG
IMG_2974.JPG
IMG_2975.JPG
IMG_2976.JPG
IMG_2977.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back