• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight Upgrade

REB6PK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade my factory headlights on my 66 Plymouth Belvedere.

What brand would you recommend and the relays?

I would like to stay with the factory style look but a much brighter light.

Thanks!

Thanks, I will look into it.
Seems much easier.

I received the harnesses I ordered from Crackedback member (Rob) and I HIGHLY recommend going with his harnesses.
They are very well made and not that cheap China crap.
Support a club member and USA!

Thanks for the purchase and kind words about my kit. Let me know if you have any further questions. Need anything else, shoot me a message.

Thanks for the purchase and kind words about my kit. Let me know if you have any further questions. Need anything else, shoot me a message.
I've got a 1964 Plymouth BelvedereI'd like to put you headlight kit on. 4 headlights. I missed writing down your info. could you repeat your ordering info for me? Thank you!!!

I'm using Hella H4 and H1 headlights for the Charger. They have a flat front lens, but otherwise fit and work like stock. Way brighter light and beam pattern, my old eyes need all the help I can get. Even with headlight covers, I can't get into the new LED and projector type lights. They are way too funky for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back