• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner question

Jim914

Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1965 coronet 500 with a light turquoise interior. my color was not available. I purchased a white one. Local paint shop made a paint off of the new door panels. The color matches great. After spraying the headliner there are dark shadows at creases in the seams. Does have metallic in the paint.
My wife says I'm too picky. I do have a light In side too see. She thinks with the car outside with no inside light is not seen.
What's y'all's opinion?
Thanks

1652289137205245475262824953260.jpg 16522892557032874641509422887129.jpg

From the pics I think it looks good. I know how it goes though. I’m very picky too. Did they spray it with an interior dye?

Looks good to me.

Even if it wasn't perfect nobody even looks at the headliner. I went through a lot to make my hardboard headliner look right and nobody even notices it. Fact.

And some of the headliners I've seen with all kinds of wrinkles and sags. You're good :thumbsup:

Went back and did a light dusting. Looks better. Also moved my light
I think the metallic picks up light from different angles
Thanks again guys. I had to tell my wife she was right

Sorry about that...
Went back and did a light dusting. Looks better. Also moved my light
I think the metallic picks up light from different angles
Thanks again guys. I had to tell my wife she was right

Looks good. If light respray made it better I would say you’re golden.

Auto Transport Service
Back