• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heads up tag team mopar scammers out of Akron ohio.

BeatersRus

Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
these guys were exposed yesterday for running a scam on Quite a few mopar people.
they slink around looking for WTB posts then reply that they have the parts make a deal and get paid and then provide False tracking numbers for the item they never had.
2 of the swap shop members provided the emails and both tracking numbers were Identical and fake.

anyone living in the Akron area or buying parts out of
Akron ohio should take Extra special care.

also,a headsup on Payment,
do NOT pay anyone thru your Facebook or Messenger app.
it Automatically sends it as Friends and family <<<<!!
and paypal will Refuse to take responsibility.

i have copied and pasted the info from fb.
  • 8 hrs
    MEMBER SCAMMER!!!! Berry Benson and Tracy Benson, I foolishly paid for interior parts for an A-Body and nothing. Fake tracking number and no responses. BEWARE! Phone number for "Berry"... 330-899-7933

57 Comments8 Shares
    CommentShare

Comments
    • nc_oc=AQlB-NZouTqfTN4JT_PTm_HJj1_3uMawndzmHVK3zFioijMSn9zNyND_1EyVdM8RHRE&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg
      Brian M. Scanlon
      No, Tracy Benson. I think I got scammed too. How long ago did you pay? What’s the tracking number they gave you???

• Michael Clark
      Brian M. Scanlon Berry Benson, connected me to his "son". Tracy gave me this tracking number: "Hey bud your tracking number is 1Z383Y2R0616949023 you should be able to see where it has gotten tomorrow around lunch"..

I paid him last week.

• Brian M. Scanlon
    This is what I got
  • nc_oc=AQnVM-baBUwNapgxPu8i1J4jdUHD-eIHVKrmS_HmZyIpcMDzdazVxiQoM5i0EeEkfVA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

• Michael Clark
    Brian M. Scanlon yep... exactly as mine.

Thanks for that info!

There is a special burning place for that trash...

Casey K Mullins to Mopar Swap Shop.
Sep 8 · · …like I got burned by this fellow Tracy Benson, sold me a bellhousing for a few hundred, and now will not respond with tracking or communication. Part probably never existed. After the fact I saw he did somebody Wednesday for 450. Him and a brother. That’s OK , if PayPal doesn’t help, VISA might. Ohio I…

jaysus!!
these guys have been gouging Everyone!!
they just got kicked off the forward look site,
and i wouldnt be surprised if they are doing this to All the makes and models,
not just the mopars.
and i found and pmed several more victims/members who were unaware of the scale of this ripoff operation and directed them to the newest topic.

these 2 benson guys need a visit from...santa Claws

Casey K Mullins to Mopar Swap Shop.
Sep 8 · · …like I got burned by this fellow Tracy Benson, sold me a bellhousing for a few hundred, and now will not respond with tracking or communication. Part probably never existed. After the fact I saw he did somebody Wednesday for 450. Him and a brother. That’s OK , if PayPal doesn’t help, VISA might. Ohio I…

jaysus!!
these guys have been gouging Everyone!!
they just got kicked off the forward look site,
and i wouldnt be surprised if they are doing this to All the makes and models,
not just the mopars.
and i found and pmed several more victims/members who were unaware of the scale of this ripoff operation and directed them to the newest topic.

these 2 benson guys need a visit from...santa Claws
This is another situation where you don’t send someone you never purchased from funds via friends and family..........

Eat the percentage and be able to recoup funds.......

i agree,But
as i mentioned,apparently,and im not sure because i Always pay thru paypal,But.

if you use your paypal Thru the messenger App,it Automatically sends it as f&f.
thats why i posted about it.
these 2 scumbags know this,and have been using that angle.
stay safe out there !

Casey K Mullins Doug Strom messenger automatically processes it as f n f even tho they charge you the fee just the same. Facebook messenger will not help, and PayPal says this is not thru them so no protection. Visa is investigating right now for me and I have a “provisional” credit for 283.00

Last edited:
Not that this doesn't happen elsewhere, but this is just one of the reasons I don't use Facebook. I also don't use craigslist if I can't pick up the items in person. Ebay has its share of scammers to, but there is a certain amount of protection. With the the taxes and astronomical shipping costs, I have backed off there also. It appears there are scumbags everywhere. If these people were to put as much effort into something honest most would be quite successful.

This is another situation where you don’t send someone you never purchased from funds via friends and family..........

Eat the percentage and be able to recoup funds.......
There's far to many dumb-shits in the world that don't understand this, and will continue to do so then bitch about it!

Auto Transport Service
Back