• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heat control interchange

Cornpatch MO

Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
I need the dash controls for a heat- A/C for a 68 Satellite. I have found the assembly for a 1969. anyone know if they are the same? Thanks for any help......................MO

I believe they will interchange but the 68 looks different. The sliders are not marked like the 69-70 ones, there are markings on the casting above each slider instead.

20180130_041712.jpg

Thanks guys, you've been very helpful. My Satty is in the body shop away from here, and I am just now waiting for a phone call to tell me what mine are like.......Just got the call , and mine is the seven button like in Dales Pic of 68. Bad news is, my Roadrunner hood that I bought , is in such bad condition, It may cost as much to get in shape as buying a new AMD hood. Good news is, both quarter skins are installed , preliminary skim coat and will be epoxy primered soon . Back window glass is coming out to make sure there is no rust hidden................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back