• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heated ventilated seats

BRAD BROWN

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
So I have a 1969 dodge charger rt and I just purchased some 2016 dodge challenger seats. They are heated and ventilated rt seats and I want to put them in my charger. My question is has anybody done this yet? I would like to wire the power seat funtions and also the heated and ventilated functions. Also is there any type of wiring harness and switches that will work that sort of thing. Thanks

It's a very complex system. There is a control module under the seat that gets messages over the can bus to operate the heaters and ventilation.
You might be able to operate the fans with a simple switch. For the heated seats it would be easier to buy aftermarket seat heaters and install them.
The power adjustment system is pretty straight forward. It just needs power and ground.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back