• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Heater Control Assembly 66 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 MEAN66

Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score
Making our 66 Satellite more Streetable. Wife wants Heat/defrost! Looking for the control assembly that goes in the R/lower corner of instrument cluster. Have a bezel but prefer it as an assembly. Have gone back through the sale ads to 1/2019 both interior section and car/parting section. And had sent question to those people listed there. Do not care how pretty, just not broken and levers function. Thanks Jerry Horn, Waterford NY, I am a member ( 1 MEAN66) so e-mail OK or I can call you.Do not believe can leave aphone number here.

I sent you some pictures on your number you left me. Check them out and get back with me.

Making our 66 Satellite more Streetable. Wife wants Heat/defrost! Looking for the control assembly that goes in the R/lower corner of instrument cluster. Have a bezel but prefer it as an assembly. Have gone back through the sale ads to 1/2019 both interior section and car/parting section. And had sent question to those people listed there. Do not care how pretty, just not broken and levers function. Thanks Jerry Horn, Waterford NY, I am a member ( 1 MEAN66) so e-mail OK or I can call you.Do not believe can leave aphone number here.

Can you post up pictures of what your looking for.

This is the setup I have it needs to be restored but it’s all there.

7F8B0279-8A82-459F-AF9E-2ADC3168A890.jpeg C762F7E4-F2D1-4E53-9140-AE354FFC72A7.jpeg 7A4E3630-5338-4AE0-A324-9BA15B54C7FE.jpeg 5158C17E-CAE8-470C-98CE-D0534D68DE0B.jpeg

Will call you from land line ..........use Private Conversations for exchanging information like telephone numbers and email addresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you post up pictures of what your looking for.
Saw the pictures looks like what I want. It's Sat. am give me a call cell .............. need to find out what we do next. Banks up here close at 1PM eastern. do not know where I am calling. "old fart" on this end. Thanks Jerry or I can call you again if you just tell me when and at what number, or leave info here on this thread.

use Private Conversations for exchanging information like telephone numbers and email addresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this on eBay. I am checking my 66 Ply Sat/Bel parts stash for one if I have it. I have a ton of dash parts so if there is anything else you are hunting for, please let me know...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-1967-...113792?hash=item1ce76311c0:g:KnYAAOSwJIteei-r
Thank you, so far have someone in GA has the levers and an extra set of cables. Left message for him, so can make contact. Was looking for the "ducts" that actuall bolt to dash and direct air to glass, someone local says has some damaged/repair pair. He is in the area, so will look at them Mon. or Tues. But so far the lever assembly, and Ducts. So if they do not pan out, I will contact you back.

This is the setup I have it needs to be restored but it’s all there.

View attachment 931339 View attachment 931340 View attachment 931341 View attachment 931342
Do not know if I have confused you, as I read what I rote and it made no sense to me. YES the pictures you sent are of the last part that I will need to put Heater/defroster back into car. Just need you to tell me what you would like me to do next? Call you on the phone? I would use the number that you contacted me with. Do you want a money order? If so what would be the total. If you want a phone call what day and time? Thanks Jerry Horn

I don't know what they are worth I would rather do paypal. But I'm not sure you use paypal. Sorry if I confused you.. I have what you see in those pictures. It includes the 2 cables. The face plate will need to be re-painted. The black came off of it and its all chrome now.

I don't know what they are worth I would rather do paypal. But I'm not sure you use paypal. Sorry if I confused you.. I have what you see in those pictures. It includes the 2 cables. The face plate will need to be re-painted. The black came off of it and its all chrome now.
ya I have no idea how to do what ever pay pal is. But I am told that a money order is accepted everywhere. My understanding is that it's guarantied by issuing bank. I have to hand them the money they write the check. There is also a cashiers check. I know that it is hard to trust anyone any more. But I have the same problem I send money and may not get anything. So check with your bank see what they tell you about each ( money order,or cashiers check) or a suggestion if they do not like either. I am very Old School, trust a hand shake, I do not believe the Mopar Family screws each other. So I will send the money you pack it and send the Stuff. Make sure you find out the cost of shipping, so I can include that also. The post office has boxes there you can get to stuff it in. About price I thought it was you that said $30 ? But I know it will be higher due to shipping. Just let me know. Not in a hurry as warm weather coming, have other things to do on it. Because of the 10 Point cage, seats and console have to come out to work under dash, and all the gauges hanging from the bars, and 6AL ignition box bolted to firewall will have to find new homes and get rewired. So will save heater work till fall. If phone is easier. Be happy to call you on my nickel. Jerry Horn Just let me know when ( time and day to call) so we don't play phone tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back