• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heater vacuum diagram 64 fury

Bob Jordan

Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to install the cluster and rebuilt heater control in the car tomorrow. A previous owner cut the vacuum harness right behind the 7 hose plug and I don't know if the hoses are now going to the correct vacuum motors. Is there a diagram I can use and please let me know if I am looking at the front or back or that 7 hose plug. Thanks

Thank you and that was very helpful but I need a little more help. I know it should be obvious but I can't figure it out. I have the correct hoses going to the far right motor. I don't know the names of the two vacuum motors on the LEFT (driver side) of the heater box. Which is the defrost/heat motor and which is the heat/cool motor? Can someone just tell me which of those is closest to the FRONT of the car? I am literally under the dash trying to get this ready to go to the trim shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back