• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heavy heart...

mmissile

Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
It's with great sadness this morning, that I have to report that my good-friend and friend to many....Dick Oldfield has passed-away. My prayers and deepest sympathies to his family. Over the last few years I gotten to know them well, and sincerely pray and think about them. I gonna truly miss my weekly lunches with Dick. He was a man of few words, but were funny when he has something to say.

Mr. Oldfield had a great career drag-racing Fords and Mopars. He later worked as an engineer and crew-member with the Mopar-Missile team. He drove the first Motown-Missile, which is my favorite of the series. He loved his Comet and the "Good-Guys" 68 hemi-Dart.

m7q1bn.jpg

24y4tvr.jpg

111rr6e.jpg

fnwehv.jpg

v62kir.jpg

rllvmd.jpg

fn5moh.jpg

r1zvhv.jpg

20t1izs.jpg

GodSpeed, My friend.....
2ceqm3t.jpg

R.I.P. Mr Oldfield

You're a good friend and my prayers and deepest sympathies to his family.

So sorry for your loss of your friend - prayers for the family . . .

Thanks.....I'm kinda crushed. I love my close friends.

May he Rest in Peace! Prayers for you and his family!

Very good Tribute!

I'm sad as well. Such wonderful memories.
God's peace.
Don

Sorry for your loss. I'm going through the same thing and know how you feel. It's like an emptiness inside you, that something is missing. RIP.

god has brought your friend home to Jesus, as was his request over 2000 years ago. Nothing in this world can compare to the fellowship of Jesus Christ, he’s in a better place now and not it pain.

“Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory.”

it is his wish that when our time comes to go home we join him in the land he has prepared for us.

Auto Transport Service
Back