• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all.

4spphil

Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score
Great site! Nothing but B body post cars since the mid 70s with the exception of a 70 Cuda 383/335hp 4sp. Bought the 64 330 max wedge in 1978 and sold it to my brother in 2015. The 62 Savoy is being transformed into a max wedge stocker and will hit the strip next season. The 64 and 62 are both 4sp cars. The 66 Belvedere 1 was going to be a stocker hemi car...just can't make myself do it to such a nice car. The 66 will most likely be offered for sale at some point.

Last edited:
CCF02202012_00000.jpg
Resized95.jpg
66a.jpg

nice cars and hello from s carolina

Welcome aboard from NJ and thanks for the pictures, very nice!

Welcome from Alabama. What engine/transmission is in the 66 post as of now. It looks really good.

Welcome from Alabama. What engine/transmission is in the 66 post as of now. It looks really good.
Thank you, it is a nice straight rust free car. It has a hemi sidehill 6 with an automatic. I do have the correct V8 k-member for it.

Last edited:
Howdy from whine country, nice cars!

Thank you, it is a nice straight rust free car. It has a hemi sidehill 6 with an automatic. I do have the correct V8 k-member for it.
Nothing wrong with the leaning tower of power. V8, or Hemi k member that you have?

Beeaautiful! Welcome from Ohio also.

Nothing wrong with the leaning tower of power. V8, or Hemi k member that you have?

Jerry, the K member is for the V8's. I have several 383 blocks and thought about stroking one to 426. I do like to race but I'm not much into owning a driver...don't trust myself with alot of hp an open roads!

Auto Transport Service
Back