• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all

440 Charger

Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
After 30 years I am once again I am the proud owner of a Charger. Needs lots of tlc but well worth it.

welcome to FBBO now lets see some pics of that charger

Welcome, but be warned that we don’t have much patience to wait for photos.:lol:

4325D238-D156-4729-A212-489BBABA1BDB.gif
6833CBA8-2DBE-4BFC-876D-836C982BC65A.gif
@440 Charger

I was shaking so bad yesterday not even funny hope I pick it up monday.

I take it on this site lots of pics and do your thing raced 1/4 mile 11 years with a 1970 440 doing all carb.
spray was tough on the motor back in the day.

Welcome from Michigan. Waiting on those pics.:popcorn2:

Welcome from Alabama, tell us more, but as you are finding out, this is show & tell.

This will be a fun build have the 440 in an old 88 camaro that will be ripped out fast now have to figure out how to make the charger handel well lol

Any know hydroboost for the charger brakes? another old thing olds made a small block diesel so mate the brake booster with the master and vac dosent matter dont know what cam you run but an old .509 purple shaft is in mine idel at 1100 and no vac for brakes. Going to redo the whole thing lol

Last edited:
welcome and congrats,cant wait to see some pics

Auto Transport Service
Back