• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello All

Quazi

Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
I have a 67 Coronet 440 which I have owned since 1984. I hope you enjoy the story of this car. In 67, my grandfather bought a brand new Chevelle which was then stolen one month later. He was worried about the same thing happening again so thank goodness he decided to by a Dodge. In 1984, I had just purchased a new 84 Z28 HO, 195 HP, LOL. Thing was a POS. My parents and grandparents went to Laughlin and Grandpa won $25,000 in a keno game. With his winnings he bought an Olds Cutlass Supreme and sold me the always garaged Coronet for $500.00. Now years later after raising two wonderful children, a divorce, and surviving stage 3 cancer, I am retired and ready to continue working on my car. It's a California car with no rust, and 127,000 original miles. In the past I installed RT rear leaf springs, urethane bushings in the front arms, Hooker competition headers with 2 1/2" hand made 3 chamber mufflers, and 15" wheels with 60 series tires. I have a new Edelbrock Torquer 2 manifold , 750 vacuum secondary carb and new seat upholstery to install. For now, my car is a driver, survivor, being parked outside. I need taillight lenses. Does anyone know if 66, or 67 500 lenses will cross over? Thanks

Welcome from the Chicagoland area!

We are picture whores here at FBBO so....

:xscuseless:

Welcome from NY.
Sounds like a great project/driver car.

Welcome from Alabama, 67 was a great year for Mopars.

Gonna need pics.

The 66 light- no.

The 67 500, will bolt in but not look right because they have a grill over them that carries through the trunk finish panel.

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! We like pics here! 440'

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Great story, no more posts w/o pics; lol.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from the central coast. You should check out the show next weekend in Ontario. Mopar's in May. Look in the show thread section.

Auto Transport Service
Back