• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone, here for a reason,,,

dilligaf241

Local time
5:46 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I signed up here because I found something going through my father's garage that I thought someone here may be interested in. I wish I could say it's because I'm a Mopar man, but that was him. If this isn't allowed, then please delete the post or pm me. But I wanted to find a good home for this. It's an A833 transmission with the Inland shifter. It's a true barn find. Been sitting in his garage for at least 30 years. Not perfect, but want it to end up where it belongs, back in a B-Body. Will have more info and pics coming up soon, so long as it's allowed. Thanks, and glad to meet everyone.

I'll have that! My bbody loves free stuff. I'll give you my address! Swing by and drop it off anytime!

Now if you ever whip through Canada, you can drop it off at my house! Kidding aside, it could potentially be from any Chrysler body platform, but you are in the right spot to get it where it can be used. Thanx for that.
Welcome to F.B.B.O.

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. I'm always in the mood for gifts as well. Feel free.....

I didn't see the word FREE anywhere, just that he thought the transmission belonged back in a B body.

Welcome aboard. If you post a picture of the VIN pad, we will be able to give you an idea what type of vehicle it was originally in.

D

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal
for $650 he's certainly "not giving it away" by any means
good luck with your sale of dads 833 transmission & inland shifter

No sorry, it's not free. Pics coming soon, will be in the for sale area but will update here once it's up.
Ha ha....
Apologies can be sent to me via PMs...

Auto Transport Service
Back