• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, farm boy mopar guy here

Blown polara

Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
Greetings all! I am a middle aged guy who has had alot experience with oddball mopar stuff. My father who was an R&D engineer and I had a machine shop and small private engine shop. His high-school car was a 64 sport fury 4 speed with a 413 long ram and 4.56 gears. We drag raced c bodies with many oem multiple carb setups.I am building a 1964 polara drag car that supposedly weighed 2850 with iron headed 440 with an 8-71 EFI bug catcher and traction control for street/strip

From one 64' Polara owner to another, welcome from South Jersey.

Welcome from Minnesota farm boy. I as working on a 64 Fury wagon. Enjoy this site.

hello and welcome,would love to see some pics please.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from an ex farm boy on the central coast of Cali.

Greetings all! I am a middle aged guy who has had alot experience with oddball mopar stuff. My father who was an R&D engineer and I had a machine shop and small private engine shop. His high-school car was a 64 sport fury 4 speed with a 413 long ram and 4.56 gears. We drag raced c bodies with many oem multiple carb setups.I am building a 1964 polara drag car that supposedly weighed 2850 with iron headed 440 with an 8-71 EFI bug catcher and traction control for street/strip
Welcome to the club may pick your brain a bit.

Welcome from another middle aged farmer that is a R&D engineer.
...but from Nebraska.

Pics please!

welcome to FBBO

make sure to check out the Racers Hangout forum section here
or the Resto-Mod & Pro-touring sections too

Auto Transport Service
Back