• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from a new member

ChargerChad

Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
My name is Chad, retired military living in Northern New York. Here's some pics of my Charger the day I brought her home. These are the only pictures if have of it in the sunlight since dumb people like me live in the arctic never-ending-winter north.

It's a '71 SE obviously. Bright white with sandalwood interior, 383 engine, auto, 8 3/4 with 3.23 gears. It is shockingly original with 58,664 well-documented miles. Texas car owned by an old lady for many years. The only thing missing is the microphone for the cassette dictophone, and the only thing not original is the black vinyl top (it's a V4W code white vinyl from the factory).

back.jpg Front.jpg side.jpg

Welcome from North Florida !!!
Thank you for your service !
Load up some more pictures whenever winter ever ends up there.
Now that's a nice looking survivor :thumbsup:

Welcome from from CT. You came prepared with pictures. Nice looking car.

Welcome from Alabama, nice find.

hello and welcome from a former upstate New Yorker nice ride you have there. thanks for the pics.:thumbsup:

Welcome from Illinois!! Thank you Sir! And concerning your Charger . . .

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome to the site!! And that Texas car isn't going to like the cold winters too much :D

Welcome "SIR!! YES SIR!!" from southern NJ. Nice 71!! It's going to require a heated garage as @Cranky stated. FIRE IT UP, BURN SOME FUEL, WEAR THEM TYRES OUT, BURNOUTS PERMITTED & ENCOURAGED!! ENJOY IT.

US Navy 82-88 submarines here with a 72 resto-mod Charger

welcome to FBBO thank you for your service and great looking charger

Welcome from Missouri!! My car was built in California, spent it's life in Hawaii till 2005 and still has never been driven in the snow. I think it still resents me and the Midwest!!

Auto Transport Service
Back