• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from an owner of a Satellite

EricaMG

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Hello,I own a 1965 Satellite.Growing up,knew I liked cars.Saved this one from going into the crusher 8 years ago.I begged the owner of the yard not to do this and bought it from him.Grew up liking the Mopars and my dad saw it.I built it with help of friends not letting what happened to me.At 5 months old,I was treated for a rare form of brain cancer and the chemo treatments stopped my growth resulting in having the body of a 10 year old girl.Had extensions made put on the gas and brake pedals.Has a 440 in it. Been stopped at least twice with cops thinking a 10 year old girl was driving it.Show them my ID and shows I am 43 years old now.

Last edited:
Welcome to the show Erica. A few pictures of the Satellite would be nice. Is she up and running or is it still a project? Once more welcome aboard!

Running and in storage at my dad's place.It was too nice to crush with little rust.I learned a lot from although I did not do the paint.A good friend of mine painted it the factory color.My parents were my positive influence including my late brother building it.I lost my brother 2 years ago,killed by a drunk driver

Welcome aboard from NJ. Best of luck with your Satty and as mentioned, in due time, a picture or two would be appreciated! :)

Welcome! '65 was the first year for the Satellite. Is it a '65 or maybe a '64 Belvedere or Fury?

Welcome, Erica, and I admire you. A testament of someone with courage, ambition, and independent willpower ! You are an example many of us couldn't reach, myself being at the top of that list. My condolences on the loss of your brother. Show us some pics, when you can !

Welcome, Erica, and I admire you. A testament of someone with courage, ambition, and independent willpower ! You are an example many of us couldn't reach, myself being at the top of that list. My condolences on the loss of your brother. Show us some pics, when you can !
Good thing we did get justice,the lady that did it is serving a 10 year sentence for manslaughter.My brother was a good dad to 2 good sons and and I took them in.Told him I would take them in if he ever went.I learned to accept what happened to me and knew I am like any normal person in life.

Good thing we did get justice,the lady that did it is serving a 10 year sentence for manslaughter.My brother was a good dad to 2 good sons and and I took them in.Told him I would take them in if he ever went.I learned to accept what happened to me and knew I am like any normal person in life.
I think...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoGLOMa0GP7DAruIEHPfgSvMcS_cve6jelIQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Welcome to FBBO Erica! You came to the right place. What's not to love about '65 Satellites!

Welcome from Georgia.

Auto Transport Service
Back