• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from California

Marcus

Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I bought my first car (67 Belvedere II) about a month ago. It does not have a side mirror, front bumper, and the brake pedal is touching the floor. Other than that and a few odds and ends the car is in really good shape. It runs but I haven't got a chance to drive it yet on account of the brakes. Just needs a bit of love. Hopefully I will have it ready for summer.

IMG_20220522_122033123.jpg

Welcome aboard Marcus. Which mirror is missing, drivers or passenger side?

welcome from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. That looks like a solid '67 Belvedere you have. It is unusual to see a 4-door with the GTX-style sill moldings and wheel well trims instead of the fender-top moldings usually seen on Belvedere II. Does your car have black and grey interior? The passenger side door mirror is being reproduced. They were standard equipment on station wagons.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. That looks like a solid '67 Belvedere you have. It is unusual to see a 4-door with the GTX-style sill moldings and wheel well trims instead of the fender-top moldings usually seen on Belvedere II. Does your car have black and grey interior? The passenger side door mirror is being reproduced. They were standard equipment on station wagons.
The dash is black and the upholstery is green
IMG_20220522_150539541.jpg
IMG_20220522_150552854.jpg
IMG_20220522_150546426.jpg

Welcome to FBBO Marcus!! Great choice for your first car young man. My first, in 1966, was a green '52 Plymouth Cranbrook 4-door. Learned a lot from it!

Welcome aboard from Ohio. If you’re good, you only need a driver’s side mirror! As the grandkids say,”where’s the backup camera “?

Welcome from over in the Central Valley Marcus! Looks like a good solid car. Not too many around anymore...

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back