• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from CT!

CTFF

Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Just joined today, hello all! Hope this message finds you all well!
I am in the process of finally/completely restoring my dad's 1963 Dodge Polara...lucky to have found a great guy to help me out (even though he's not a MOPAR guy lol)...I have a question about the '63's hood and could use some help...I have the hood the car came with, and was able to purchase a number of parts for the restoration including an additional hood...however, the scoops on each hood are in different locations, one further toward the nose than the other...I know these were installed both factory and after-market, but was wondering if anyone knew the measurements on where the factory scoop falls on the hood as I would obviously like to use that one for the restoration...any help appreciated!

PolaraPics.jpg

Welcome aboard also from NJ. Wow, that's a beautiful car! Thanks for posting the pictures!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, great to see you are keeping it in the family.

Hello and Welcome also from Connecti-tax! :welcome:. Nice looking car so far, I am looking forward to seeing it completed and at a show sometime
:thumbsup:

sweet ride and welcome to the site.

Welcome to FBBO from a Northern neighbor in VER-mont! Nice ride!

Howdy from New Mexico. Nice Ride. Got family in CT Fairfeild area. Being a LI guy I used to take the ferry to Bridgeport, is it still running?

Thanks for sharing the photos we do love our 'car ****' here

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back