• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Denmark...

JanDK

Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I did it.. I registred !!

I have no Mopar yet, but are looking. Currently a Coronet wagon is interesting.

I registred to see if experienced Mopar owners could advice about parts availability before I buy.

Jan

Welcome from Alabama, best of luck on your search.

Hello, from northeast of Detroit, THE motor city. I can't help you with your question about parts availability.

Welcome to my neighbor from Denmark! I'm down in the south of Sweden.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. I guess it would depend on what parts you would be looking for.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. I guess it would depend on what parts you would be looking for.

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes....
In regards to parts, I mainly think of normal wear parts like brakes components, engine components, rubber parts.
I would be interested in performance parts too.. ex suspension and brakes.
Remember I going after a wagon, and I am not too sure about if they are the same as a .... not wagon

I am not thinking body parts, panels, trim etc. I know this properly would not be “on the shelf” items.
I tried to research, but I am confused now....

all the above said.. I am aware of it is not a daily commuter Volkswagen you can pick up parts for anywhere.

Hello from South Louisiana !

My Grandfather on my mother's side was from Denmark

My grand mother spoke a little but it long gone. She was born in the USA from two Danish immigrants.

My grandfather and his brother came to the US in 1911 when they heard that they could get a land grant to farm on.
They both got their US citizenship by fighting in World War 1. Both were awarded The Purple Heart.

Hello from Michigan, the Motor City! 440'
Wagon's are pretty cool, I prefer the survivor condition cars. Engine, drivetrain parts no problem, body metal etc. are more difficult to get. 440'

My grand mother spoke a little but it long gone. She was born in the USA from two Danish immigrants.

My grandfather and his brother came to the US in 1911 when they heard that they could get a land grant to farm on.
They both got their US citizenship by fighting in World War 1. Both were awarded The Purple Heart.

What a dissicion to make back then.. it was not exactly an 8 hour flight.
Many people did it, to get a better life.. and did it all the way..what a story.

Hello from Michigan, the Motor City! 440'
Wagon's are pretty cool, I prefer the survivor condition cars. Engine, drivetrain parts no problem, body metal etc. are more difficult to get. 440'

I am exited to see which I end up with.. but wagon it is.
It might not be apropiate here, but I wanted Chrysler 66-67-68 C body for years (at least it is a MoPar), but are having cold feet because I am affraid it will be a pain to source brakes, bushings an likewise. Thats why I am hunting for a nice B body wagon, which I believe has a better aftermarket.... I might be wrong but that is why I registred.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back