• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Florida!

Charger68Rick

Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
Hi All, I recently picked up a 1968 Charger that hasn't run in 20 plus years. I am in the process of getting her fired up. I wanted to join this site because I've heard many good things about it and of course I will have a question or two along the way! Nice to be a member now.

Welcome and post some car pics!

Welcome from NY! Let's see that '68 Charger with my favorite round side markers :thumbsup:

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

We need pictures.
:xscuseless:

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from Illinois!! Regardless of condition, pictures of your '68 Charger would be much appreciated here . . .

0000 aa misc (65)ab.jpg

Not Mine, but wish I had one too!

Welcome to the site!! And no, the marker lights were not an option.....they were a fed mandate.

So I wonder what happened. I don't have a lot of history on the car but everything looks original body wise.
Look on the inner sides of the panels and see if there's been any welding up of the holes.....

Auto Transport Service
Back