• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Germany

PritscheV8

Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I am Oliver, 48 years and from Germany (Mainz). I own a 73 Charger Rallye for several years. Afte rrunning for a while i got a damaged windscreen and went to a company for changing. These stupid guy took a cuttern knife to get the rubber seal out and damaged the vinyl top. After lot of discussions and frustration a new top was installed. This was looking ugly, a car in mostly original condition and patina with a new roof. Like a not good done cosmetic surgery. so I stripped it fully, a real nut and bolt restoration incl. chemical removl of paint coat and so on.
Now 98% finished and I hope to get some missing parts in this forum and maybe find ut something about the history of my car.

IMG_0395.JPG IMG_0402.JPG IMG_0516.JPG IMG_0682.JPG IMG_2966.jpg mkml.jpg opokm.jpg

Welcome from Missouri!! Very well done!!

Welcome from Michigan:drinks:. You have a gorgeous Rallye. I Was born in Idar-Oberstein.

Welcome and you have a sweet ride there. It must turn a lot of heads. Are there other Mopars in your area?

Last edited:
Welcome from Canada !

Can I ask what a paint job like that in Germany cost’s? It’s nice to see what thing go for world wide

Welcome from Alabama, nothing like doing it right.

Welcome from Canada !

Can I ask what a paint job like that in Germany cost’s? It’s nice to see what thing go for world wide
Due to the fact that the car was burned with about 400 defrees celsius for some hours to remove everything it requires to put filler / glue (I do not know the words for that in English) between the Metal parts. This is enormous work. So the costs are easily 15k Euro. A standart paint is about 4k just sharben the car but as always you find one for 1k and no stop to the top. I am trying to be close to factory quality of a new car.

nice looking 73 Charger

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from New York (which is in the United States of America).
Nice one.

Auto Transport Service
Back