• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Indianapolis

Ben Mowery

Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Long time Mopar fan. I have had a lot of late model stuff finally settled and purchased a 71 GTX. Car has some potential. Its a #'s match 440 u-code with an auto. Was fortunate enough to get the build sheet with the car. Now I am looking forward to getting to getting it running and start restoring it.

Ben Mowery

57470284242__D491F7BA-9DC9-44C7-9E85-2C47C48085AA[1309].JPG IMG_0442[1308].jpg

Welcome to the site! Sounds like a cool project. Post some pics when you get a chance!

Welcome from just northeast of you. Good luck on your project.

Welcome. Nice car - looks like the matching 71 air cleaner too. :thumbsup:

Welcome from the east. Need to hit the Nat’s in Columbus this summer!

Welcome from West Virginia! I agree with oldbee, if you are looking for parts the Nats in Columbus is a good place to look and if you've never been, it's a great experience.
Good luck on the project, looks like you have a great start

Welcome from West Virginia! I agree with oldbee, if you are looking for parts the Nats in Columbus is a good place to look and if you've never been, it's a great experience.
Good luck on the project, looks like you have a great start

Welcome from the east. Need to hit the Nat’s in Columbus this summer!

Welcome to the site man! Beautiful car to start with. What they said^^^ Along with the Nat's you can hit up Chrysler Carlisle as well for a ton of parts in July. Both are great shows.

Welcome from about 60 miles SW of you! Looks like a fun project and a nice starting point!

cool 71 GTX project

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the show me state!! Love that year!!

Auto Transport Service
Back