• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Iowa

SatelliteFred

Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Hey folks, I just joined FBBO. I recently became the new owner of a 66 Satellite with 361 and 727. It's the second 66 Satellite I've owned. The last one was only six years old when I bought it, and I was 19 then. Yep, I been around a while.
The current car is an AC car, which is currently uninstalled with the heater core bypassed. Most of the AC parts came with the car. So that one project I'll be working on. Also, A previous owner put GTX scoops on the hood. I'd like to get rid of those eventually. All in all, the car is a very solid driver.
Here are some pics of my newest Mopar....

1003181346a.jpg 1003181345a.jpg 1003181346.jpg 1003181346c.jpg 1003181346d.jpg

Welcome from Iowa as well. I'm near Council Bluffs, where are you at?

Hello from Iowa Falls
Nice Satty.

Kinda like the scoops.
If the car wa a 67, I think I'd keep 'em. But since it's a 66 car, I'd rather get back to the original look. Although the cost to fix this hood or buy another might persuade me to keep the scoops.

Welcome from southern Iowa:welcome:

Welcome from the quad cities. Nice looking car. I had one but its been a while ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back