• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, from Iowa

akdoc

Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score
I am happy to have found this forum. I look forward to seeing what everyone does with their Mopars and I hope we all can learn from our collective experience. My little lady is a 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring. My wife and I bought her about 9 years ago, un-restored with 37,500 miles on the clock. The story (backed up with maintenance records), was that she was owned by a little on lady from Burbank. She then moved to Iowa to be closer to her sons. I imagine it was bought by a dealer from an estate sale or something like that. Anyway, it was then sold to an enthusiast who promptly lost his job, due to his corporation moving to Mexico. He sold it back to the dealer, leaving it for me! She has been been my summer daily driver ever since. I am now giving her some much-deserved care in the form of body work and paint. I will hope to add pictures of everything I have done along the way.

Paul 10299526_10202767930073127_609680981566010782_n.jpg

hi and welcome to the site very nice looking 72 :headbang:

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to the best mopar site on the web. Don't know where in Iowa you are but I'm in the Quad cities.

We're in Ankeny. I did live in Davenport a decade ago.

Nice ride and welcome from Minnesota.

Welcome, I bet the little old lady only drove it to church on Sunday and maybe a trip to the grocery store. Cool color.

Welcome from Davenport, IA.

Auto Transport Service
Back